top of page

Frequently Asked Questions :)

Are events free?

Almost all of our events are free! Some events, like the Pumpkin Patch Take-To, will have tickets purchased at the Willow and Lander desks. Events that need tickets will say so on the poster or flyer. 

Who can attend events?

UW residential life events are open to all University of Washington residents (anyone who lives on campus). Make sure to bring your Husky ID card so we can check you in!

How can I request accommodations for an event?

The University of Washington is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities. Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made a week before the event to HFS Leadership & Programming Office.

Call: 206-616-1316


Who runs these events?

Thank you for asking! A variety of groups host UW residential life events. The Residential Programming Board (RPB), Residence Education Programmer (REP) team, and Residential Community Student Association (RCSA) all create engaging student events!

What if I have a question that isn't listed on here?

No worries! Don't hesitate to contact the appropriate student leader group (RPB, REP, RSCA, or Frost Bite) using their social media contact or email. We're always happy to answer any questions :)

bottom of page